Monday, May 7, 2012

ohmytian, Bees are attacking Sengkang. there was a dead bee lying on the floor this morning when i was about to leave for school.. and JUST when i was using the computer, i could hear the Buzzing sound right outside my window. dafug's with the Bees. i'm so gonna keep my windows closed at all times!

caught "The Avengers" yesterday with my Daryl, Leon and Daniel. it was a really awesome show! my favorite character would definitely be The Hulk! haha, if you've watched the show you'll know why! i ma not be a spoiler and ruin the show for people who haven't watched it!

had school today, i heard that secondary schools are given the day off today. wtf is this shit ITE. you should fucking give us our breaks and not take them away! school was generally okay today. despite the lousy communication skills we have with our new EOP teacher. there wasn't any S&W today :( there won't be any for this 2 weeks because of NAPFA. ohmytian. was expecting to sweat it all out today :(

got to get started for my POM proposal soon.. Ms Joyce is about to check our proposals on this Wednesday ohmytian. gonna bring my mom's Netbook tomorrow and get it done tomorrow! oh yeah there are School Educational Trips to Japan, Shanghai, Korea & Perth but i didn't apply for any..  no idea why. Ms Joyce also asked why i didn't apply for it.. i guess i was not really interested this time. previously i was like "I WANNA GO TO PERTH, CONFIRM MUST GO." ohmytian and now i'm contradicting myself by not applying for any of the educational trips.. *facepalm* i guess i'll go some other time when i'm in the mood and really interested of the location of the trip..

alright i ma end my post here and start working on my POM proposal! buh-bye :)

you're such a fucking douche. quit flirting you fat bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment