Friday, May 4, 2012

hello. it's Vesak Day today! and i'm really bored at home :'( gonna go NTUC FairPrice Finest and Xtra later for my POM research. bought Crysis 2 yesterday and i'm enjoying it pretty much. i so wanna watch Avengers but i'm so caught up with my school work :'( might be meeting Jaron later in the afternoon or early evening period. should be heading to Town as usual. i think it's time for me to get some new shoes and clothes :3 saw a few nice ones yesterday..

Faith will be going for a minor operation for a lump on his paw.. thank god it wasn't cancerous. praying for him everyday. got to get it removed asap. dad has made the arrangements for his operation already. he's old and has fits. he also needs everyday medication to keep his condition under control. just pains me to see him like this. sigh. i love Faith a lot. get well soon my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment